Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
WHAT IS A MICROSOFT CERTIFIED AZURE CLOUD SOLUTION?
Microsoft Azure is the cloud for modern business. It is used to develop cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust. The IT solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for services such as analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and much more.
Microsoft defines the Azure platform as “an Internet-scale cloud services platform hosted in Microsoft data centers, which provides an operating system and a set of developer services that can be used individually or together.”
The Azure platform is composed of four different components:
- Windows Azure: This Windows environment runs applications locally and stores the related data on servers inside the Microsoft data center.
- Microsoft .NET Services: .Net services that Microsoft has in its Windows environment. It has been extended to support cloud-based as well as on-premise applications.
- Microsoft SQL Services: The goal of SQL services is to provide an asset of cloud-based approaches for storing the data in the cloud. The data services expose both SOAP and REST interfaces as data access methods. For data storage, Azure doesn’t use a relational model.
- Live Services: This set of services allows developers to connect code developed in the Windows Live platform into the cloud. These services include a framework intended to integrate, connect, and synchronize code. The platform also includes support for different programming languages and allows all resources to include a URL address.
HOW CAN I GET A JOB IN MICROSOFT AZURE CLOUD-BASED COMPUTING?
This Microsoft Azure certification is one of the best because so many businesses are investing in the platform including the Federal U.S. government, and over 95% of Fortune 500 businesses.
Presently, Microsoft offers training that is specially designed to keep the following roles in mind:
- DevOps Engineers
- Security Engineers
Among all these certifications, one of the most popular and versatile certifications that you can opt for is Microsoft Azure Architect. Cloud Architecture is one of the major functions of cloud technology. It is important to keep in mind that this is an expert-level certification.
To obtain the Azure Solutions Architect certification, you need to pass two exams: AZ-300 and AZ-301. You do not need to pass any Associate-level exams before taking these ones. The AZ-300 exam focuses on Azure technologies, and the AZ-301 exam focuses on design.
When you get the certificate, you become ready to meet the requirements of an Azure architect job description. It includes a number of responsibilities which includes the following:
- Commencing different application development stages and design effective solutions.
- Expertise and experience in building, deploying and managing applications on the platform.
- Examining and application maintenance.
- Skill in using tools and services on Azure.
- Working with different cloud and automation software.